jueves, 10 de noviembre de 2011



He left no time to regret  Kept his dick wet  With his same old safe bet  Me and my head high  And my tears dry  Get on without my guy  You went back to what you knew  So far removed from all that we went through  And I tread a troubled track  My odds are stacked  I'll go back to black  We only said good-bye with words  I died a hundred times  You go back to her  And I go back to..... I go back to us  I love you much  It's not enough  You love blow and I love puff  And life is like a pipe  And I'm a tiny penny rolling up the walls inside We only said goodbye with words  I died a hundred times  You go back to her  And I go back to  Black, black, black, black, black, black, black, I go back to  I go back to  We only said good-bye with words  I died a hundred times  You go back to her  And I go back to We only said good-bye with words I died a hundred times  You go back to her  And I go back to black.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario